What is Step Forward?
At Step Forward you can talk to someone in confidence about anything that may be affecting your life no matter how big or small it may seem. We won’t judge you or tell you what to do, but we are able to offer support, guidance and a listening ear that could enable you to make decisions for yourself.
At Step Forward you can get both practical and emotional support on a range of issues that can enable you to build on your strengths and make positive life choices. Some areas you might want support in could include:
- Difficulties at school or at home
- Negotiating relationships
- Dealing with stress
- Personal and cultural issues
- Housing and finding suitable accommodation
- Accessing grants and benefits
- Looking at career and work opportunities
- Education and training options
- Building confidence and communication skills
- Looking at your rights and responsibilities
- Looking after your emotional, mental and sexual health
- and much more…