Things that are important to us
Our values illustrate our organisation ethos and why we are here, how we work and what we believe in.
- To ensure accessible, flexible support services to young people
- Providing an open door for all young people, not turning people away who need our services
- All young people deserve non-judgemental support services, that they shoold be able to understand their own rights and responsibilities
- To ensure that all young people have a warm and welcoming environment
- Providing confidential support services from entrusted professionals
- All people deserve to experience warmth, hope, acceptance and ‘love’ in their lives.
- To ensure that all young people are heard and able to make informed choices in their lives
- Providing opportunities for young people to get the support and encouragement they need to develop and grow
- All young people are important and deserve to realise their foll potential in life
- To ensure young people are inspired to make positive change
- Providing an engaging personalised package of support to young people
- All young people are exceptional and deserve support from passionate and committed individuals
- To ensure support services are provided which are not available elsewhere
- Providing an effective, dynamic and unique blend of approaches and interventions are offered to young people
- All young people are different and deserve to have evolving services reflective of their needs.